VSU 1Card Services
Please read our policies, procedures, and requirements prior to having a VSU 1Card made, or making a deposit to a FLEX Account.
Visit our office to:
- HAVE A VSU 1CARD MADE (Freshmen who attend an Orientation session, will obtain a card on that date)
- MAKE A CA$H DEPOSIT TO YOUR FLEX ACCOUNT (Visit our FLEX Facts page for more information)
- TO REPORT ISSUES WITH COPYING OR PRINTING CLICK HERE.
- TO REPORT ISSUES WITH DOOR ACCESS contact Electronic Access Control at 229-333-5876 or http://services.valdosta.edu/access
- TO REPORT ISSUES WITH OTHER CARD PRIVILEGES contact the 1CARD System Administrator at 229-249-4895 or email
*To help expedite the process, please include your complete 870 number, contact information, and any message you received*