To view virtual tour properly, Flash Player 9.0.28 or later version is needed. Please download the latest version of Flash Player and install it on your computer.
Interactive view of the Valdosta State University Bookstore and Tech Shop!
Click a Department below to reveal the latest News & Announcements
- Huge Sale going on now in the Bookstore! Stop by and take advantage of the greatly reduced prices on clothing and gift items.
- For more Dining information please click here.
- NEW - Launched on-line appointment system in Student Health Center
- NEW - New POS System in Bookstore
- Please Note: VSU 1Card Services is no longer able to take credit card payments in the office. If you wish to make a deposit, pay for accessories, or a meal plan with a credit card visit our on-line card office at http://www.vsu1card.com to take care of all your 1Card needs.
- The Meal Plan Office is located in the VSU 1Card office, located at 1204 N Patterson St, right next door to the Bursary. If you have any questions relating to your meal plan, you can still reach us at (229) 333-5988 or click on the following link and fill out the form http://services.valdosta.edu/1Card/contact.aspx.
- Avoid the lines, visit http://www.vsu1card.com 24 hours a day/7 days a week for a direct link and instructions for transferring your available Financial Aid to your existing FLEX Account. You may visit this site for direct access to our on-line card office page to make credit card deposits, review your account history and many other services from the convenience of your PC. For a new or replacement VSU 1Card (I.D.) you must visit our office located at 1204 N. Patterson Street, across from the University Center and next to the Bursary.
- SHUTTLE UPDATE:
- Mall Shuttle Services extended to 6:00pm
- Employee Pre-Tax Parking Pass Payroll Deduction
- Make your appointment on-line!
- The Student Health Center is located at 200 Georgia Ave. It is located at the end of the Pedestrian Mall.
- The Health Center is now operating under their normal hours. Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Please note that the doors are locked 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Stop by for all your tech needs. We are located on the first floor of the Student Union inside the Bookstore.
- Need to make updates to the Campus Directory? Please e-mail them to Lynn Darsey.
- Do you need a new AT&T telephone book? If so click here
- The Telecom Forms Page now gives you online access to most Voicemail and Cellular services.
- ATTENTION! DEPARTMENTS USING CORDLESS PHONES!
If your office uses a cordless phone, please have a regular corded phone handy in case of a power outage.
- Having phone trouble?If you are having phone trouble (i.e. dead line or static in the line) you may call 1-877-482-3233.